Jump to content

Proszę o pomoc

Recommended Posts


Witam chciałbym zapytać czy jeżeli pracuje jako nauczyciel i dzierżawie ziemię z której też mam udokumentowany dochód i mam osobę która chciałaby uzyczyc mi dom pod kredyt to można tak zrobić? 


Bardzo proszę o schemat 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.